Great Yoshi Migration Great Yoshi Migration

What ah hunk

Gwain Saga - Chapter 02 Gwain Saga - Chapter 02

Really like your combination of comic dot style with the focus of zero black stroke outlines. Don't really see anyone else doing that type of animation style. Unique stuff. I know you use a lot of video game tunes in your works but maybe consider getting "some" original tunes in future releases? Will make things more intense and engaging. Something about hearing Super Mario RPG tunes followed by Poke'mon that does not bode well with me. Other than that you are one of the top 5 animators I have seen on here in the last decade. Keep it up, mate.

pros - Fantastic animation, interesting story, enjoyable and memorable characters
con - music choice is kinda random at times

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Good animation. Terrible story

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Let me start out by saying that this is a fantastic game and you as the one man army you are did a superb job start to finish.

music is always so good for game battle sequences and the main theme is still ever so mesmerizing.

~Pros
-Tons of new areas, clever puzzles and challenging boss fights.
-Love the elemental synergy between spells such as water into electricity
-Really cool secrets such as glitch and the forest maze puzzle.
-Adding a new character was a very nice and refreshing change.
-Addicting enough for me to play 20 hours worth.
-Could play on normal and then swap to epic for the boss fights.

~Cons
-Lots of recycled items, weapons, gear and enemies. ESPECIALLY in an RPG where the game is based on all 4 of those hard to stay into something when new things happen as much.
-Characters have not changed at all nor have the skills they used except for a few. Anna though a cool addition to the trio, is basically Nat with small boobs, yet when you give her gear she grows larger boobs? (Like in anime I guess) I wish she looked more like her own person and less like a clone.
-Game was too long, I know it is a RPG but I felt to myself near the end of the game I was being dragged along by nothing but just wanting to finish the game. I was not having fun the last 5 hours because it just felt wayyy to grindy.
- The ending being such A CRAZY FINAL FIGHT was brought with a less epic ending cinematic or even scrolling credits to give it that end game feel. I know credits are in the option but eh, would have been a nice touch to maybe add that with funny blooper screen shots from the game.

I know I have way more cons than pros, but I say this because we all already know the game is awesome. I just want to give you insight from a person who follows you and many others like you and hopes that you keep cranking out amazing games every year or so. I only write long reviews like this for your games, because you deserve it.

I hope you read this and it does not anger you. I am only trying to strengthen your ability to CREATE BRILIANCE!
~MK

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

So I finally beat this damn addicting game.

I could never review such an epic game without beating it 100%. I can honestly admit I was really not too fond of your last 2 games and had not even looked at anything but a few images for your new game. The fact that you added an hub world, treasure chests and even quests to this game made it 10x better than anything you have created to date. You are truly skilled. Enough about that, I will get to the review part of my review now.
The random battles are great, you can skip them if you want for harder boss battles or grind your way to the top for a less difficult fight later on. I am a fan even though it does get slightly repetitive at times. That is what an RPG is for the most part (grinding) so I really can't complain.
The items and skills are such a good addition to the series. If anything upgrading and picking what you want to use next always keeps things interesting. Also having 3 party members added more balance and less redundancy making it that much more enjoyable.
I did not notice until about the mammoth boss (once he owned me) that you could upgrade weapons and armor at the forge and once I did this I felt so overpowered, it felt awesome.
So many medals and so many interesting changes from what you had made before. I spent a good 13 hours on the normal difficulty. I don't think I will have the time to beat it on the epic difficulty however I think I got the most out of it that anyone could want anyways. Cheers man, I hope that one day you are making your own games for the consoles or the PC outside of just flash. I don't know how it works but stuff like this would do so well on the Xbox lives indie game section.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

It took me 3 days.

However, I finally beat it. Spot on with the movie and a blast to play. Thank you for the auto save feature... :P
The "fights" really made me LOL.