Great Yoshi Migration Great Yoshi Migration

What ah hunk

Gwain Saga - Chapter 02 Gwain Saga - Chapter 02

Really like your combination of comic dot style with the focus of zero black stroke outlines. Don't really see anyone else doing that type of animation style. Unique stuff. I know you use a lot of video game tunes in your works but maybe consider getting "some" original tunes in future releases? Will make things more intense and engaging. Something about hearing Super Mario RPG tunes followed by Poke'mon that does not bode well with me. Other than that you are one of the top 5 animators I have seen on here in the last decade. Keep it up, mate.

pros - Fantastic animation, interesting story, enjoyable and memorable characters
con - music choice is kinda random at times

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Good animation. Terrible story

Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody

4/5 for click baiting me.
Good animation.
Bad voice acting.

Payday In a Nutshell Payday In a Nutshell

I have only played payday 2 for about 3 hours and can relate to all of these events. Good Job!

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Has it really been this long... I am now 30 years old and still love the shit out of your work. I might visit Newgrounds now once a week just to check up. I check today and see your work on the top header. I can't even tell you how excited I was clicking it and watching the opening credits. The rest of the movie was fantastic and kept me entertained the entire time. I just want to let you know all your fans, young and old love your stuff still. <3<3<3 Keep up the good work as always. Can't wait for some Axem Ranger Action :D

Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation) Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation)

The lack of Geno animations makes this one really stand out... sometimes you just gotta have a bad time.

Hunting Kim Hunting Kim

That womans tits must give her the worst back problems while running that fast.... Seriously was waiting for her to take out a damn guard with those things.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

I am curious to why you gave Mako a guys voice and Ryuko a girl voice, I guess the comedy there worked though. Mako sounds like "Meepo" from DotA 2 making it kinda disturbing lol. Dem brows though man, dem brows. ULTIMATE 3 STAR EYEBROW DEVOUERATION!

DeadlySpaceAction Mini #3 DeadlySpaceAction Mini #3